1. Hate speech will not be tolerated. Members are not to be judged based on their race, sex, age, creed, sexual preference or political views.
2. People are entitled to their opinion. An opinion, by definition, can not be wrong. We understand that disagreements happen and people can be very passionate when it comes to their opinions, but please be respectful others.
3. Spamming is not permitted. If you wish to advertise or would like to join the network, message someone through the site and we can see if we can work something out. Posting things that interest you is allowed within reason but repeated links to the same site will be viewed as spam.
4. Trolling (making statements with the purpose of eliciting a negative response) is not allowed.
5. We understand that what we do mainly attracts males, but if a person of the gentler sex happens to wonder on the site, please treat them with respect. They are most likely here to discuss wrestling, not to be showered in attention by 40 sweaty dudes. What undergarments they wear or the size of their body parts is of no concern of yours.
6. Generally don’t be a dick. Understand that we are attempting to create a civil community in which people can feel free to express opinions and be themselves without threat of shunning or being insulted. We are INclusive, not EXclusive and we want new users and old users to all feel welcome.
7. Punishment for breaking any of these rules is left to the discretion of the moderator. It could be as small as a post being deleted or it could be a banning. If a post gets deleted, think of it as a warning. Please do not mention it in the chat/forum or Facebook page. If you feel like you have been wrongly banned, please contact someone on staff and we will look into it.